AKSAMITKA – the epitome of delicacy
- edible, early variety
- consumer type B, general purpose, suitable for washing and packaging
- Starch content 13.2%
- Large round-oval tubers with fairly good regularity of shape and shallow eyes, light yellow flesh
- Very resistant to Y virus, quite resistant to leaf roll virus
- resistant to mechanical damage, stores very well
DALIA – harvest bouquet
- Edible, early variety
- Culinary type fairly concise, soft AB, good taste
- Starch content low 11.3%.
- High storage value, maintains consumption values until late spring
- Highly resistant to common scab
- Round to round oval tubers, medium to large, regular, pink-red skin, a bit rough, shallow eyes, white flesh.
- Fertility, uniformity, high yield