ATOL – Polish pearl
- edible variety, medium late
- Culinary type B. It is a versatile variety with a very good taste
- Starch content 13.5-14%
- It is characterized by high fertility and uniformity
- Large, oval tubers, shallow eyes, light yellow flesh.
- Resistant to potato cancer, common scab, and PLRV and Y viruses.
SALTO – Regional variety – yield evolution
- medium late variety, edible, good taste with multi-directional use
- type of culinary general use to slightly floury – BC.
- Starch content 17%,
- Tubers round-oval, regular, flattened, medium to large, yellow skin, smooth, shallow eyes, light yellow flesh.
- Moderately resistant to Y virus, resistant to leaf roll virus, moderately resistant to late blight, resistant to cancer and cyst nematode.